The WIE Suite (2)
The Events Planner will be responsible for creating and overseeing programming for The WIE Suite community. The events calendar speaks to the mission of the community: supporting and connecting women in leadership. Your role will be to curate dynamic masterclasses and workshops that provide valuable career and business insights for members.
- Fireside chats with notable and celebrated female leaders
- Presentations around departmental disciplines including marketing, operations, data and finance, etc.
- Workshops on managerial and leadership skills
- In-person experiences
- Devising compelling topics and experiences
- Curating and booking notable speakers and subject matter experts.
- Managing event logistics: from venue management to topic descriptions to speaker liaison
- Great relationships within the business community
- Previous experience managing event programming for a business or conference
- Strong copywriting skills
- Organized forward planner
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience